Two Swans fly over cooling lava flows from a recently active volcano.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Catmando (Artist)
- color image
- color picture
- stock picture
- A new volcano made of molten lava expels vibrant smoke plumes.
- An active volcano spews out hot red lava and smoke.
- The Kilauea volcano erupts on the island of Hawaii with plumes of fire and smoke. Rivers of lava head to the ocean making new land.
- An active volcano belches smoke and molten red lava in an eruption.
- A newly formed volcano smokes with hot steam as hot lava flows around it.
- Molten magma flows from an erupting volcano and smoke billows up into the sky.
- Red hot lava runs through the landscape as a volcanic mountain explodes with fire.
- Red hot lava flows down a mountain as a volcano explodes in fire and smoke.
More Related Images
- A new volcano bursts forth with hot lava and billowing smoke.
- An active volcano belches smoke and ash into the sky.
- A volcano erupts with lava, fire and smoke.
- A volcano erupts with smoke, fire and lava.
- Mount Saint Helens simmers after the volcanic eruption.
- A volcano comes to life with smoke and lava.
- A volcano comes to life with billowing smoke.
- A volcano comes to life with fire, smoke and lava.