Italy, Milan. The Milanese tradition that is saying that if you turn quickly 3 times on your heel over the bull's testicles you attract good luck
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- extreme close up
- good fortune
- macro photography
- no people
- Perseomedusa (Artist)
- shopping centre
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist (male)
- Italy, Milan. The Milanese tradition that is saying that if you turn quickly 3 times on your heel over the bull's testicles you attract good luck
- Pantheon, Detail of fountain on Piazza della Rotonda in Rome, Italy
- The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is a covered double arcade formed of two glass-vaulted arcades at right angles intersecting in an octagon, prominently sited on the northern side of the Piazza del Duomo in Milan.
- Piazza del Duomo at night, Milan, Italy
- Image of the facade of the Pantheon in Rome, Italy. Shot with wide angle lens at a low angle.
- details of Castel Sant' Angelo in Rome, Italy
- The Colosseum in Rome, Italy
- The Colosseum at night in Rome, Italy
More Related Images
- The San Giovanni baptistry in Pisa, Italy, blue sky background
- View on famous Saint Angel castle and bridge over the Tiber river in Rome, Italy.
- Tiber river in Rome
- Modern tourist elevator in The Victor Emmanuel Monument, Rome, Italy
- Interior of Rome Pantheon with the famous ray of light from the top
- Vittorio Emanuele Gallery in Milan, Italy
- Interior of the Colosseum, Rome, Italy
- Narrow stone paved street among ancient wall and old house in town of Serralunga D'Alba, Northern Italy.