Trollstigen (The Troll Path) is a mountain road in Rauma, Norway. It is a popular tourist attraction due to its steep incline and eleven hairpin bends up a steep mountain side.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Kartouchken (Artist)
- lookout point
- observation point
- over look (observation point)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The Geiranger fjord is one of Norway's most visited tourist sites and has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- panoramic view at Atlantic Road (Norway)
- view at Atlantic Road (Norway)
- Norway Hellesylt - Geiranger North Europe travel destination
- View down Sognefjorden, Norway
- Norwegian Fjord on the west coast of Norway.
- Cruise boat on the Sognefjord near Gudvangen in the western area of Norway.
- Red house in the mountains in front of a fjord in Lofoten Norway
More Related Images
- View down Sognefjorden in Norway
- view of Geiranger fjord Norway with Cruise ship
- Sognefjord near Gudvangen in the western area of Norway.
- Large cruise ship on Sognefjord near Gudvangen in the western area of Norway.
- Norwegian lake on the west coast of Norway.
- View on the Lysefjord, Norway, from Preikestolen
- view at Atlantic Road in Norway
- Panoramic view on a mountain from old Tromse, Norway