Mujibur Rahman (1920-1975) on 10 Taka 1996 Banknote from Bangladesh. Bengali politician and founder of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, considered as the father of the Bangladeshi nation.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Asian (places and things)
- Bangladeshi (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- politician (male)
- South Asian
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Mujibur Rahman (1920-1975) on 10 Taka 2000 Banknote from Bangladesh. Bengali politician and founder of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, considered as the father of the Bangladeshi nation.
- Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
- Kim II Sung (1912-1994) on 100 Won 1978 Banknote from North Korea. Communist politician and leader of North Korea during 1948-1994.
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Milton Obote (1925-2005) on 500 Shillings 1983 Banknote from Uganda. Political leader who led Uganda towards independence from the British colonial administration in 1962. He became Prime Minister during 1962-1966 and President during 1966-1971 and 1980-1985.
- Jose Eduardo dos Santos and Antonio Agostinho Neto on 500000 Kwanzas 1991 Banknote from Angola. First and second presidents of Angola.
- Jorge Eliecer Gaitan (1903-1948) on 1000 Pesos 2006 Banknote from Colombia. Politician and leader of a populist movement in Colombia.
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
More Related Images
- Manuel Belgrano on 10 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. Military leader, politician, economist and lawyer.
- Lenin on 100 Rubles 1992 Banknote from USSR. Russian revolutionary, bolshevik leader, communist politician, principal leader of the october revolution and the first head of the Soviet Union.
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Itagaki Taisuke (1837-1919) on 100 Yen 1953 Banknote from Japan. Japanese politician and leader of the Freedom and People's Rights Movement.
- Teofilo Braga (1843-1924) on 1000 Escudos 1993 Banknote from Portugal. Portuguese writer, playwright, politician and leader of the Republican Provisional Government after the abdication of King Manuel II, as well as the second elected President of the First Portuguese Republic.
- Mohammed Daoud Khan (1909-1978) on 10 Afghanis 1977 Banknote from Afghanistan. President of Afghanistan during 1973-1978.
- John Garang de Mabior (1945-2005) on 1 Pound 2011 Banknote from South Sudan. Sudanese politician and rebel leader.
- Gregorio Luperon (1839-1897) on 20 Pesos Oro 2009 Banknote from Dominican Republic. Dominican military and state leader after the Spanish annexation in 1863.