Mohammed Ali Jinnah (1876-1948) on 5 Rupees 1984 Banknote from Pakistan. Lawyer, politician, statesman and founder of Pakistan.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Asian (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- lawyer (male)
- macro photography
- Mohammed Ali Jinnah
- paper currency
- politician (male)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Mohammed Ali Jinnah (1876-1948) on 20 Rupees 2007 Banknote from Pakistan. Lawyer, politician, statesman and founder of Pakistan.
- Benjamin Zeledon (1879-1912) on 5000 Gordobas 1985 Banknote from Nicaragua. Lawyer, politician and Nicaraguan military awarded the posthumous title of National Hero of Nicaragua.
- Manuel Belgrano on 10 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. Military leader, politician, economist and lawyer.
- Eduardo Acevedo Vasquez (1857-1848) on 10 Pesos Uruguayos 1998 Banknote from Uruguay. Uruguayan lawyer, historian and politician.
- Ilay Campbell (1734-1823) on 1 Pound 2001 Banknote from Scotland. Scottish advocate, judge and politician.
- Dardo Rocha (1838-1921) on 2 Pesos 2002 Banknote from Argentina. Argentine naval officer, lawyer and politician.
- Mohammed Daoud Khan (1909-1978) on 10 Afghanis 1977 Banknote from Afghanistan. President of Afghanistan during 1973-1978.
- Miguel Larreynaga on 10 Cordobas 2002 Banknote from Nicaragua. Philosopher, poet, humanist, and lawyer.
More Related Images
- Camara Cascudo on 50000 Cruzerios 1992 Banknote from Brazil. Anthropologist, folklorist, historian, lawyer, journalist and lexicographer.
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Francisco Jose de Caldas (1768-1816) on 20 Pesos Oro 1983 Banknote from Colombia. Colombian lawyer, naturalist and geographer who died a martyr during the Reconquista for being a precursor of the Independence of Colombia.
- Eugenio Espejo (1747-1795) on 500 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Medical pioneer, writer and lawyer of mestizo origin in colonial Ecuador.
- Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
- Alvan Ikoku (1900-1971) on 10 Naira 2006 Banknote from Nigeria. Nigerian educator, statesman, activist and politician.
- Mujibur Rahman (1920-1975) on 10 Taka 2000 Banknote from Bangladesh. Bengali politician and founder of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, considered as the father of the Bangladeshi nation.
- Mujibur Rahman (1920-1975) on 10 Taka 1996 Banknote from Bangladesh. Bengali politician and founder of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, considered as the father of the Bangladeshi nation.