Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- hero (male)
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- politician (male)
- soldier (male)
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- General Aung San on 1 Kyat 1990 Banknote from Myanmar
- Josef Bem (1794-1850) on 10 Zlotych 1982 Banknote from Poland. Polish general national hero of Poland and Hungary.
- Francisco Morazan (1792-1842) on 5 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General and politician who ruled several Central American states at different times during 1827-1842.
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Ignacio Carrera Pinto (1848-1882) on 1000 Pesos 2007 Banknote from Chile. Chilean hero of the War of the Pacific.
- Jose Trinidad Cabanas on 10 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General that fought with Francisco Morazan on behalf of the Central American Union and president of Honduras during 1852-1855.
- Gregorio Luperon (1839-1897) on 20 Pesos Oro 2009 Banknote from Dominican Republic. Dominican military and state leader after the Spanish annexation in 1863.
- Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
More Related Images
- Benjamin Zeledon (1879-1912) on 5000 Gordobas 1985 Banknote from Nicaragua. Lawyer, politician and Nicaraguan military awarded the posthumous title of National Hero of Nicaragua.
- General Aung San (1915-1947) on 5 Kyats 1973 Banknote from Burma. Burmese revolutionary, nationalist and founder of the modern Burmese army.
- General Aung San (1915-1947) on 15 Kyats 1986 Banknote from Burma. Burmese revolutionary, nationalist and founder of the modern Burmese army.
- Jose de San Martin on 5 Pesos 2003 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
- Jose de San Martin on 50 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Jan Zizka (1360-1424) on 25 Korun 1958 Banknote from Czechoslovakia. Czech general and Hussite leader.
- Julio Argentino Roca (1843-1914) on 1000 Australes 1988 Banknote from Argentina. Army general who served as President of Argentina.