Andres Bello (1781-1865) on 50 Bolivares 1995 Banknote from Venezuela. Venezuelan humanist, philosopher, educator, poet, lawmaker and philologist, whose political and literary works constitute an important part of Spanish American culture.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- artist (male)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- poet (male)
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Togolok Moldo (1860-1942) on 20 Som 2009 Banknote from Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyz poet, Manaschi and folk song writer.
- Skender Kulenovic (1910-1978) on 50 Pfeniga 1998 Banknote from Bosnia Herzegovina. Bosnian poet, novelist and dramatist.
- Lucian Blaga (1895-1961) on 5000 Lei 1998 Banknote from Romania. Romanian philosopher, poet and playwright.
- Juan Zorrilla de San Martin (1855-1931) on 20 Pesos Uruguayos 2008 Banknote from Uruguay. National Poet of Uruguay and political figure.
- Nezami Ganjavi (1141-1209) on 500 Manat 1993 Banknote from Azerbaijan. Greatest romantic epic poet in Persian literature.
- Gabriela Mistral (1889-1957) on 5000 Pesos 2009 Banknote from Chile. Chilean poet, educator, diplomat and feminist who was the first Latin American to win the Nobel Prize in Literature, in 1945.
- Fernando Pessoa (1888-1935) on 100 Escudos 1988 Banknote from Portugal. Portuguese poet, writer, literary critic and translator.
- Roger Joseph Boscovich on 100 Dinar 1991 Banknote from Croatia. Physicist, mathematician, astronomer, philosopher, diplomat, poet, and Jesuit from Ragusa. Famous for his atomic theory, giving a clear precisely formulated system utilizing principles of Newtonian mechanics.
More Related Images
- Joaquim Machado on 1000 Cruzados 1988 Banknote from Brazil. Poet, novelist and short story writer.
- Drummond de Andrade on 50 Cruzados Novos 1989 Banknote from Brazil. Most influential Brazilian poet of the 20th century.
- Cesar Vallejo on 10000 Indis 1988 Banknote from Peru. Famous Peruvian poet.
- Togolok Moldo (1860-1942) on 20 Som 2002 Banknote from Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyz poet, Manaschi and folk song writer.
- Simon Bolivar on 1000 Bolivares 1998 Banknote from Venezuela. One of the most important leaders of Spanish America's successful struggle for independence.
- Nicolae Iorga on 1 Leu 2005 Banknote from Romania. Historian, poet, playwright, memorialist, university professor, and politician.
- Miguel Larreynaga on 10 Cordobas 2002 Banknote from Nicaragua. Philosopher, poet, humanist, and lawyer.
- Luiz de Camoes on 500 Escudos 1973 Banknote from Angola. Portugal's greatest poet.