Jose de San Martin on 50 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Jose de San Martin on 5 Pesos 2003 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
- Manuel Belgrano on 10 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. Military leader, politician, economist and lawyer.
- General Aung San on 1 Kyat 1990 Banknote from Myanmar
- Julio Argentino Roca (1843-1914) on 1000 Australes 1988 Banknote from Argentina. Army general who served as President of Argentina.
- Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
- Jose Maria Morelos (1765-1815) on 20 Pesos 1977 Banknote from Mexico. Mexican Roman Catholic priest and revolutionary rebel leader who led the Mexican War of Independence movement, assuming its leadership after the execution of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla in 1811.
More Related Images
- Juana Azurduy De Padilla on 1000 Pesos Bolivianos 1982 Banknote from Bolivia. Revolutionary and guerrilla leader during the South American war of independence at early 19th century.
- General Jose Edubigis Diaz on 100 Guarani 1982 Banknote from Paraguay
- Jose Antonio Paez (1790-1873) on 20 Bolivares 1995 Banknote from Venezuela. General in Chief of the army fighting Spain during the Venezuelan Wars of Independence.
- Gregorio Luperon (1839-1897) on 20 Pesos Oro 2009 Banknote from Dominican Republic. Dominican military and state leader after the Spanish annexation in 1863.
- Francisco de Paula Santander (1792-1840) on 500 Pesos Oro 1993 Banknote from Colombia. Colombian military and political leader during the war for independence.
- Samora Moises Machel (1933-1986) on 20 Meticais 2006 Banknote from Mozambique. Mozambican military commander, revolutionary socialist leader and President of Mozambique.
- Jorge Eliecer Gaitan (1903-1948) on 1000 Pesos 2006 Banknote from Colombia. Politician and leader of a populist movement in Colombia.
- General Aung San (1915-1947) on 5 Kyats 1973 Banknote from Burma. Burmese revolutionary, nationalist and founder of the modern Burmese army.