Francisco de Miranda on 5 Bolivares 1989 Banknote from Venezuela. Revolutionary forerunner of Simon Bolivar.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Francisco de Miranta on 2 Bolivares 2007 Banknote from Venezuela. Revolutionary forerunner of Simon Bolivar.
- Andres Bello (1781-1865) on 50 Bolivares 1995 Banknote from Venezuela. Venezuelan humanist, philosopher, educator, poet, lawmaker and philologist, whose political and literary works constitute an important part of Spanish American culture.
- Simon Bolivar on 1000 Bolivares 1998 Banknote from Venezuela. One of the most important leaders of Spanish America's successful struggle for independence.
- Francisco Pizarro (1471/1476-1541) on 1000 Pesetas 1992 Banknote From Spain. Spanish Conquistador.
- Francisco Mendes (1939-1978) on 500 Pesos 1990 Banknote from Guinea Bissau. First Prime Minister until his assassination.
- Francisco Morazan (1792-1842) on 5 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General and politician who ruled several Central American states at different times during 1827-1842.
- Mariscal Francisco Solano Lopez on 1000 Guarani 2005 Banknote from Paraguay
- Francisco Sanchez on 500 Escudos 1979 Banknote from Portugal. Portuguese philosopher and physician.
More Related Images
- Francisco Madero on 500 Pesos 1984 Banknote from Mexico. Politician, writer and revolutionary. President of Mexico during 1911-1913.
- Francisco Hernandez de Cordoba on 10 Centavo 1991 Banknote from Nicaragua. Founder of Nicaragua.
- Francisco Bolognesi on 5000 Soles de Oro 1985 Banknote from Peru. Peruvian military hero.
- Togolok Moldo (1860-1942) on 20 Som 2009 Banknote from Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyz poet, Manaschi and folk song writer.
- Skender Kulenovic (1910-1978) on 50 Pfeniga 1998 Banknote from Bosnia Herzegovina. Bosnian poet, novelist and dramatist.
- Samuel Sharpe (1801-1832) on 50 Dollars 2009 Banknote from Jamaica. Slave leader behind the Jamaican Baptist War slave rebellion.
- Saladin (1138-1193) on 25 Pound 1991 Banknote from Syria. First Sultan of Egypt and Syria. He led Muslim opposition against Crusaders.
- Saints Cyril and Methodius on 50 Korun 2005 Banknote from Slovakia. Byzantine Greek brothers who became missionaries of Christianity among the Slavic peoples of Bulgaria, Great Moravia and Pannonia. They are credited with devising the Glagolitic alphabet, the first alphabet used to transcribe old church Slavonic.