Thaddeus Kosciusko on 500 Zlotych 1988 Banknote from Poland. Polish, Belarussian and Lithuanian military leader. Led the 1794 uprising against Imperial Russia and the Kingdom of Prussia. Also fought in the American revolutionary war as a colonel in the continental army.
Share this Image
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- European (places and things)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Samora Moises Machel (1933-1986) on 20 Meticais 2006 Banknote from Mozambique. Mozambican military commander, revolutionary socialist leader and President of Mozambique.
- Jose de San Martin on 5 Pesos 2003 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Damdin Sukhbaatar on 1 Tugrik 1955 Banknote from Mongolia. Military leader and revolutionary hero.
- Jose de San Martin on 50 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.
- Damdin Sukhbaatar on 50 Tugrik 2000 Banknote from Mongolia. Military leader and revolutionary hero.
- General Aung San on 1 Kyat 1990 Banknote from Myanmar
- Josef Bem (1794-1850) on 10 Zlotych 1982 Banknote from Poland. Polish general national hero of Poland and Hungary.
More Related Images
- Gregorio Luperon (1839-1897) on 20 Pesos Oro 2009 Banknote from Dominican Republic. Dominican military and state leader after the Spanish annexation in 1863.
- Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
- Augusto Cesar Sandino (1895-1934) on 1000 Gordobas 1985 Banknote from Nicaragua. Nicaraguan revolutionary and leader of a rebellion against the U.S. military occupation.
- Jose Maria Morelos (1765-1815) on 20 Pesos 1977 Banknote from Mexico. Mexican Roman Catholic priest and revolutionary rebel leader who led the Mexican War of Independence movement, assuming its leadership after the execution of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla in 1811.
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
- Tupac Amaru II on 500 Intis 1987 Banknote from Peru. Leader of the indigenous uprising in 1780 against the Spanish occupation.
- Toussaint Louverture on 1 Gourde 1989 Banknote from Haiti. Leader of the Haitian revolution.
- Simon Bolivar on 1000 Bolivares 1998 Banknote from Venezuela. One of the most important leaders of Spanish America's successful struggle for independence.