Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla on 10 Pesos 1975 Banknote from Mexico. Priest and leader of the Mexican war of independence. Also known as ''father of the nation''.
Share this Image
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- hero (male)
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- North America
- paper currency
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Jose Maria Morelos (1765-1815) on 20 Pesos 1977 Banknote from Mexico. Mexican Roman Catholic priest and revolutionary rebel leader who led the Mexican War of Independence movement, assuming its leadership after the execution of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla in 1811.
- Toussaint Louverture on 1 Gourde 1989 Banknote from Haiti. Leader of the Haitian revolution.
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- General Aung San on 1 Kyat 1990 Banknote from Myanmar
- Samuel Sharpe (1801-1832) on 50 Dollars 2009 Banknote from Jamaica. Slave leader behind the Jamaican Baptist War slave rebellion.
- Juana Azurduy De Padilla on 1000 Pesos Bolivianos 1982 Banknote from Bolivia. Revolutionary and guerrilla leader during the South American war of independence at early 19th century.
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Francisco Madero on 500 Pesos 1984 Banknote from Mexico. Politician, writer and revolutionary. President of Mexico during 1911-1913.
More Related Images
- Ernesto Che Guevara on 3 Pesos 2004 Banknote from Cuba
- Ernesto Che Guevara on 3 Pesos 2004 Banknote from Cuba. An inspiration for every human being who loves freedom.
- Augusto Cesar Sandino (1895-1934) on 1000 Gordobas 1985 Banknote from Nicaragua. Nicaraguan revolutionary and leader of a rebellion against the U.S. military occupation.
- Tupac Amaru II on 500 Intis 1987 Banknote from Peru. Leader of the indigenous uprising in 1780 against the Spanish occupation.
- Simon Bolivar on 1000 Bolivares 1998 Banknote from Venezuela. One of the most important leaders of Spanish America's successful struggle for independence.
- Mariscal Andres Avelino Caceres on 1000 Intis 1988 Banknote from Peru. National hero for leading the resistance against the Chilean occupation during the war of the pacific (1879-1883) and twice president.
- Damdin Sukhbaatar on 1 Tugrik 1955 Banknote from Mongolia. Military leader and revolutionary hero.
- Admiral Miguel Grau on 5000 Indis 1988 Banknote from Peru. Naval officer and hero of the battle of Angamos in the war of the pacific during 1879-1884. One of the most famous military leaders of America.