Francisco Madero on 500 Pesos 1984 Banknote from Mexico. Politician, writer and revolutionary. President of Mexico during 1911-1913.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- author (male)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- macro photography
- North America
- paper currency
- politician (male)
- President (male)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Benito Juarez on 50 Pesos 1981 Banknote from Mexico. First full blooded indigenous to become president of Mexico and to lead a country in the western hemisphere in over 300 years
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Jose Maria Morelos (1765-1815) on 20 Pesos 1977 Banknote from Mexico. Mexican Roman Catholic priest and revolutionary rebel leader who led the Mexican War of Independence movement, assuming its leadership after the execution of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla in 1811.
- Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla on 10 Pesos 1975 Banknote from Mexico. Priest and leader of the Mexican war of independence. Also known as ''father of the nation''.
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Domingo Sarmiento on 100 Austral 1985 Banknote from Argentina. Activist, intellectual, writer and the 7th president of Argentina.
- Bartolome Mitre on 2 Pesos 1997 Banknote from Argentina. Statesman, author, military figure and president during 1862-1868.
- Bartolome Mitre on 50 Australes 1986 Banknote from Argentina. Author, statesman, military figure and president of Argentina during 1862-1868.
More Related Images
- Teofilo Braga (1843-1924) on 1000 Escudos 1993 Banknote from Portugal. Portuguese writer, playwright, politician and leader of the Republican Provisional Government after the abdication of King Manuel II, as well as the second elected President of the First Portuguese Republic.
- George Washington on 1 Dollar 2006 Banknote from USA. Commander of the continental army in the American revolutionary war during 1775-1783 and first president during 1789-1797.
- General Aung San on 1 Kyat 1990 Banknote from Myanmar
- Petar Kocic (1877-1916) on 100000 Dinara 1993 Banknote from Bosnia Herzegovina. Serb prose writer and politician from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Mohammed Daoud Khan (1909-1978) on 10 Afghanis 1977 Banknote from Afghanistan. President of Afghanistan during 1973-1978.
- Julius Nyerere (1922-1999) on 1000 Shilingi 2010 Banknote from Tanzania. First President of Tanzania during 1961-1985.
- Julio Argentino Roca (1843-1914) on 1000 Australes 1988 Banknote from Argentina. Army general who served as President of Argentina.
- Abeid Karume (1905-1972) on 500 Shilingi 2010 Banknote from Tanzania. First President of Zanzibar.