Damdin Sukhbaatar on 1 Tugrik 1955 Banknote from Mongolia. Military leader and revolutionary hero.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Asian (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- East Asian
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- hero (male)
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- Mongolian (places and things)
- paper currency
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Damdin Sukhbaatar on 50 Tugrik 2000 Banknote from Mongolia. Military leader and revolutionary hero.
- General Aung San on 1 Kyat 1990 Banknote from Myanmar
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
- Toussaint Louverture on 1 Gourde 1989 Banknote from Haiti. Leader of the Haitian revolution.
- Simon Bolivar on 1000 Bolivares 1998 Banknote from Venezuela. One of the most important leaders of Spanish America's successful struggle for independence.
- Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla on 10 Pesos 1975 Banknote from Mexico. Priest and leader of the Mexican war of independence. Also known as ''father of the nation''.
- Mariscal Andres Avelino Caceres on 1000 Intis 1988 Banknote from Peru. National hero for leading the resistance against the Chilean occupation during the war of the pacific (1879-1883) and twice president.
More Related Images
- Admiral Miguel Grau on 5000 Indis 1988 Banknote from Peru. Naval officer and hero of the battle of Angamos in the war of the pacific during 1879-1884. One of the most famous military leaders of America.
- Samuel Sharpe (1801-1832) on 50 Dollars 2009 Banknote from Jamaica. Slave leader behind the Jamaican Baptist War slave rebellion.
- Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
- Bernardo O'Higgins (1778-1842) on Half Escudo 1962 Banknote from Chile. Chilean independence leader who together with Jose de San Martin freed Chile from Spanish rule.
- Samora Moises Machel (1933-1986) on 20 Meticais 2006 Banknote from Mozambique. Mozambican military commander, revolutionary socialist leader and President of Mozambique.
- Thaddeus Kosciusko on 500 Zlotych 1988 Banknote from Poland. Polish, Belarussian and Lithuanian military leader. Led the 1794 uprising against Imperial Russia and the Kingdom of Prussia. Also fought in the American revolutionary war as a colonel in the continental army.
- Karageorge Petrovitch on 50000 Dinara 1994 Banknote from Yugoslavia. Leader of the first Serbian uprising against the Ottoman empire.
- Jose de San Martin on 5 Pesos 2003 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.