Chaim Azriel Weizmann on 5 Sheqalim 1978 Banknote from Israel. President of the world zionist organization, and the first President of the state of Israel. He was also a chemist and developed a new process of producing acetone through bacterial fermentation.
Share this Image
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- Jewish (people)
- macro photography
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern (places and things)
- paper currency
- President (male)
- scientist (male)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Mohammed Daoud Khan (1909-1978) on 10 Afghanis 1977 Banknote from Afghanistan. President of Afghanistan during 1973-1978.
- David Ben Gurion (1886-1973) on 50 Sheqalim 1978 Banknote from Israel. Founder and first Prime Minister of Israel.
- Moses Montefiore (1784-1885) on 10 Lirot 1973 Banknote from Israel. Financier, banker, philanthropist and Sheriff of London. One of the most famous British Jews of the 19th century.
- Henrietta Szold (1860-1945) on 5 Lirot 1973 Banknote from Israel. U.S. Jewish Zionist leader and founder of the Hadassah Women's Organization.
- Moshe Sharett (1894-1965) on 20 New Sheqalim 2008 Banknote from Israel. Second Prime Minister of Israel during 1953-1955.
- Hayim Nahman Bialik (1873-1934) on 10 Lirot 1968 Banknote from Israel. Jewish poet.
- Golda Meir (1898-1978) on 10 New Sheqalim 1992 Banknote from Israel. 4th Prime Minister of Israel.
- Edmond James de Rothschild (1845-1934) on 500 Sheqalim 1982 Banknote from Israel. French member of the Rothschild banking family and strong supporter of Zionism.
More Related Images
- Saladin (1138-1193) on 25 Pound 1991 Banknote from Syria. First Sultan of Egypt and Syria. He led Muslim opposition against Crusaders.
- Sultan Qaboos (1940-) on 100 Baisa 1995 Banknote from Oman. Sultan of Oman.
- Nezami Ganjavi (1141-1209) on 500 Manat 1993 Banknote from Azerbaijan. Greatest romantic epic poet in Persian literature.
- Michael Pupin on 50000000 Dinara 1993 Banknote from Yugoslavia. Serbian physicist and physical chemist. Best known for his numerous patents, including a means of greatly extending the range of long distance telephone communication by placing loading coils of wire at pre-determined intervals along the transmitting wire.
- Shibam City on 50 Rials 1993 Banknote from Yemen. The houses of Shibam are all made of mud bricks and about 500 of them are tower houses that rise 5 to 16 stories high while each floor has one or two apartments.
- Reza Shah Pahlavi (1878-1844) on 20 Rials 1974 Banknote from Iran. Shah of the Imperial State of Iran during 1925-1841.
- Niko Pirosmani (1862-1918) on 1 Lari 1995 Banknote from Georgia. Georgian primitivist painter.
- Julius Nyerere (1922-1999) on 1000 Shilingi 2010 Banknote from Tanzania. First President of Tanzania during 1961-1985.