General Aung San on 1 Kyat 1990 Banknote from Myanmar
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Asian (places and things)
- color image
- color picture
- crisp (brittle texture)
- extreme close up
- Georgios (Artist)
- hero (male)
- leader (male)
- macro photography
- paper currency
- President (male)
- soldier (male)
- stock picture
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- General Aung San (1915-1947) on 5 Kyats 1973 Banknote from Burma. Burmese revolutionary, nationalist and founder of the modern Burmese army.
- General Aung San (1915-1947) on 15 Kyats 1986 Banknote from Burma. Burmese revolutionary, nationalist and founder of the modern Burmese army.
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
- Josef Bem (1794-1850) on 10 Zlotych 1982 Banknote from Poland. Polish general national hero of Poland and Hungary.
- Gregorio Luperon (1839-1897) on 20 Pesos Oro 2009 Banknote from Dominican Republic. Dominican military and state leader after the Spanish annexation in 1863.
- Kapitan Pattimura on 1000 Rupiah 2000 Banknote from Indonesia. Muslim Ambonese soldier who led a rebellion against Dutch forces on Saparua near Ambon in Maluku. In december 1817 he was hanged.
- General Aung San on 10 Kyats 1973 Banknote from Burma. Revolutionary, nationalist and founder of the modern Burmese army, the Tatmadaw.
More Related Images
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Ignacio Carrera Pinto (1848-1882) on 1000 Pesos 2007 Banknote from Chile. Chilean hero of the War of the Pacific.
- Antonio Maceo Grajales (1845-1896) on 5 Pesos 2006 Banknote from Cuba. Second in command of the Cuban Army of Independence.
- Francisco Morazan (1792-1842) on 5 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General and politician who ruled several Central American states at different times during 1827-1842.
- Toussaint Louverture on 1 Gourde 1989 Banknote from Haiti. Leader of the Haitian revolution.
- Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla on 10 Pesos 1975 Banknote from Mexico. Priest and leader of the Mexican war of independence. Also known as ''father of the nation''.
- Mariscal Andres Avelino Caceres on 1000 Intis 1988 Banknote from Peru. National hero for leading the resistance against the Chilean occupation during the war of the pacific (1879-1883) and twice president.
- Jose Trinidad Cabanas on 10 Lempiras 2004 Banknote from Honduras. General that fought with Francisco Morazan on behalf of the Central American Union and president of Honduras during 1852-1855.