Located on the Cumberland River outside of Nashville, TN.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- In 1872, the Guillermo Wendell Nitrate Extraction Company founded the saltpeter works of Santa Laura, while the region was still a part of Peru. In the same year, James Thomas Humberstone founded the "Peru Nitrate Company", establishing the works of "La Palma". Both works grew quickly, becoming busy towns characterized by lovely buildings in the English style. Both works were abandoned in 1960 aft
- An old abandoned dock in Western Oregon in black and white
- Sunlight shining through broken window and door in abandoned house. Black and white.
- old attic interior with swing. 3d concept
- haunted house (so I was told) in rural Wyoming, long abandoned. A dark, moody HDR image converted to black and white with added grain.
- Low-key portrait of man with mysterious eyes
- Empty room and textured peeling paint wall. Abandoned house interior.
- Abandoned building exterior. Broken window and weathered wall.
More Related Images
- Looking down at an old wooden stairs at an abandoned building
- old abandoned burned interior photo
- Window of the abandoned house
- Haunted ruins
- Abandoned house roof and tree branches on rainy day. Architectural detail.
- Abandoned plant horrible, dirty and big interior
- An image of a nice lonely tree
- Ruined house