Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Santiago Calatrava designed this Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay, Redding, California.
- Interstate 5 bridge over Shasta Lake, Lakehead, California
- Sundial Bridge, Turtle Bay, Redding, California
- Shasta Lake is a reservoir created by the building of Shasta Dam in California, USA. Shasta Lake is the 3rd largest lake in California.
- Highway 97 in Northern California heading South
- Mount Shasta reflected in her lake with the same name
- SACRAMENTO, CA - SEPTEMBER 25: Sacramento Golden Tower Bridge from front looking through in Sacramento 25 September 2013, California
- Sacramento Golden Tower Bridge from front looking through
More Related Images
- Anderson Lake, Morgan Hill, California
- Mountains surrounding Shasta Valley in Far Northern California
- View of bridge and frozen Twin Lake in Tamarack, Mammoth Lakes, CA.
- Golden Gate at dusk with reflection
- Sacramento River below Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, California
- Spillway, Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, California
- Road across Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, California
- Power distribution station, Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, California