Between Le Rozier ans Saint-Rome-de-Dolan, near Mas-de-Lafont, in the western part of the Tarn Gorges, a Hamlet with traditional houses and their lauze covered roofs is built on a rocky promontory of the Mejean causse.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- field trip
- MajusC00L (Artist)
- Massif Central
- school field trip
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Hamlet of Haute-Rives on the left bank of the River Tarn at the foot of the Mejean causse in the Tarn Gorges near Sainte-Enimie in the department of Lozere - Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- Outside the city called Le Rozier, in the western part of the Tarn Gorges in France, a traditional house and a broken bridge can be found on the left bank of the river Tarn. Here the river is a frontier between the Midi-Pyrenees and and Languedoc-Roussillon regions in the south of France..
- Protected pasture area at the Finiels Pass on Mont Lozere in France's National Park of the Cevennes.
- Cascade falling in the emerald waters from a steep shale cliff covered with gold broom and chestnut trees - Cascade des Baumes, Saint-Rome-de-Tarn, Aveyron, France
- Colorado river, Grand Canyon, USA
- High mountain landscape in the Dolomites
- Man with the knapsack holds the map
- Weathered rock formations, Sinai Peninsula, Egypt
More Related Images
- Todra Gorge valley mountains in Morocco with interesting light effect.
- icy alpine lake landscape full of snow with a small village on the top; Alps, Italy
- Mountain landscape in the Dolomites mountain range
- Mountain lodge under the Kalnik mountain, Croatia
- The entrance of the Verdon Gorge
- Overview of Brousse-le-Château in Aveyron (south west of France) from the village Castle.
- A section of Les Raspes on the tarn river in aveyron, south west of france - Tarn Valley -Vallee du Tarn
- Landscape with Valea lui Stan canyon and river in Romania