The historical center of the Riga city (Latvia, Europe). Picture taken from the bridge
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- AJE (Artist)
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- Daugava River
- European (places and things)
- Latvian (places and things)
- multi colored
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- taking trip
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Photo of the official residence of the President of Latvia. The president castle is situated in the center of the latvian capital (Riga).
- The castle was built in 1330 as a residence for the master of the Livonian Order. The castle was rebuilt a number of times since that time. Eventually it lost its Medieval appearance. The lead tower was put up in the early 16th century. The president of Latvia has offices and ceremonial facilities in the castle.
- Old city view (Riga, Latvia, Europe). Picture taken from St. Peter church.
- This is the view of Riga (latvia) in day. Daugava river is in the foreground, modern and historic buildings are in the background.
- Old city view (Daugava riverbank; Riga; Latvia)
- Panorama of the old city center of Riga
- An image of the famous church in Ulm Germany with the highest tower
- Old arch in historic colonial city of Guatemala
More Related Images
- Street of city of Tallinn
- Panoramic view of the historical center of the Czech city of Mikulov
- Riverbank of Daugava (Riga, Latvia, Europe). Daugava is the largest river in Latvia.
- Panorama of old Riga in the evening. Winter view.
- Vilnius old town houses heritage protected by UNESCO.
- Historic upper town of Zagreb - capital of Croatia
- View to anciant old town and the tower of St Olaf's Church, Tallinn, Estonia.
- The aerial view of Salzburg City, Austria from Kapuziner Kloster