Mountain plant growing in the Andes of South America. traditional ingredient for the medicinal tea, prepared by Indians.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Andes Mountains
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- feng shui
- plant (botanical)
- s23 (Artist)
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Mountain plant growing in the Andes of South America. traditional ingredient for the medicinal tea, prepared by Indians.
- Dried coca leaves in clay bowl with fresh coca tea (mate de coca) and Bolivian snack called Pasancalla (popped corn) in the back, photographed with natural light (Selective Focus, Focus on the middle of the coca leaves)
- Horchata, a traditional Ecuadorian tea made of 28 different herbs in a bowl with a cup, teaspoon and limes in the back (Selective Focus, Focus one third into the herbs)
- Chamomile herb flowers in a brass scoop, isolated over white background. Anthemis.
- dry marigold ( Calendula ) flower tea on white background
- closeup picture of a cup of fruit tea
- Spoon of dried hibiscus tea on wooden background
- heap of dried lime-blossoms for herbal tea
More Related Images
- Popular Peruvian herbal tea made of dried coca (lat. Erythroxylum coca) leaves (Selective Focus, Focus on the front rim of the cup and the front of the second from left coca leaf on the saucer)
- Pearl Green tea isolated on white
- Popular Peruvian herbal tea made of dried coca (lat. Erythroxylum coca) leaves (Selective Focus, Focus on the lower edge of the front leaf on the top of the tea)
- closeup picture of some traditional chinese black tea
- moroccan saffron treads in pile, macro shot soft focus
- herbal tea from the dried flower buds of roses in a wooden spoon
- Warming Masala Chai with Spices. High Angle View
- Colourful mountain landscape at Suriplaza in the Atacama Desert of north east Chile. The altitude is in excess of 4,000 metres.