Historic Bellapais Abbey in Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus.Original construction was built between 1198-1205, it is the most beautiful Gothic building in the Near East.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- bell tower
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern (places and things)
- model release
- near east
- RUZANNA (Artist)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Historic Bellapais Abbey in Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus.Original construction was built between 1198-1205, it is the most beautiful Gothic building in the Near East.
- View at the entrance to the Bellapais Abbey. North Cyprus.
- Dormition abbey on Mount Zion, Jerusalem, , Israel
- The Holy Monastery of the Virgin of Kykkos in Troodos mountains, Cyprus.
- Architecture in Zadar, Croatia
- Machairas monastery in Cyprus,which was build in the 12th century rebuild after the destruction by fire in the 19th centrury. Monastery dedicated to the Virgin Mary . It is called 'Machairotissa' after a famous icon kept there .
- Old Chapel view on Jaffo Israel
- Bellapais Abbey stone arcs with trees in the middle. North Cyprus.
More Related Images
- Bright cloister from a monastery of Catalonia. Romanesque style.
- Inside the walls of Jerusalem
- The ancient wall of the old city in Jerusalem
- Famagusta - city of ghosts in Cyprus theritory occupied by Turkey
- The Old Olive Tree on the Background of the Ancient Walls of Jerusalem
- Tower of David and Ancient Walls Surrounding Old City of Jerusalem
- View from the Kidron Valley on the Walls of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Cloister of the Convent of the Pater Noster in Jerusalem