Or rather boats in the fog - in the harbor at Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Silhouette of boats
- Yacht sailing vector illustration on a white background
- closeup of ropes on a old sailing boat
- Two tall clipper ships navigate the rough waters of the open sea.
- Two clipper ships sail on calm ocean waters.
- A ship sails in blue ocean seas on its first voyage.
- Two tall sailing ships ply the high seas.
- Sister ships sail together on gleaming seas.
More Related Images
- A sailing vessel navigates the ocean waves in stormy weather.
- A beautiful sailing vessel passes the glorious sun.
- Two clipper ships sail through the night to a safe harbor.
- A Fishing Boat in the bay of Exmouth, Devon.
- Houses and boats in a Marina in Exmouth, Devon.
- The Prince William ship was a two masted brigantine which sailed in September 1815 from Sutherland to Pictou with 19 families.
- A ship sails under the entrance to a beautiful valley.
- Two sailors enjoy the excitement of rough seas and the ride of a sailboat heeling over.