Nuthatch Feeding On A Bird Table
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Editable vector silhouettes of birds at a hanging feeder with all birds as separate objects
- A Male Chaffinch Perching On A Tree Branch
- Jay bird monther feeding a demanding young Jay chick
- Jay bird mother feeding her young perched on a moss covered log
- Jay bird feeding her young perched on a moss covered log close up
- Jay bird family of three close up feeding on a moss covered log
- The nuthatch is a plump bird about the size of a great tit that resembles a small woodpecker. It is blue-grey above and whitish below, with chestnut on its sides and under its tail. It has a black stripe on its head, a long black pointed bill, and short legs. It breeds in central and southern England and in Wales, and is resident, with birds seldom travelling far from the woods where they hatch.
- Nuthatch perched ona post
More Related Images
- A male Eastern Bluebird feeding the babies on a bright spring day.
- Bird feeder made from coconut on a blurred background
- great tit ( parus major ) standing on perch over blurred background
- Eastern Bluebirds feeding their babies on a bright spring day
- hummingbird resting on a feeder
- conflict between blue and great tit ( parus major and caeruelus ) at lard feeder in a series of images
- nuthatch on a bird feeder
- Eastern Bluebirds feeding their babies on a bright spring day.