Two hands holding an old, well-used prayer book at a Methodist church service on Sunday are symbolic of faith of South African people. Note: shallow depth of field is focused on just the thumb and the nearby text.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- African (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Holy Bible
- reading (understanding written words)
- searagen (Artist)
- South Africa
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- text (written words)
- holy bible
- holy bible and the "666" page number
- Close up of a man holding a Bible, pointing a verse with his index finger
- Closeup of bible verse from Genesis with selective focus.
- a Bible open to John. Focus is on text near top center of book. Clipping path included
- A basket being passed around at a Methodist Church in a South African township to collect donations.
- Golden cross on the opened russian Holy Bible
- A bible open to John, vertical view. Clipping path included
More Related Images
- A gold cross necklace on a holy Bible
- death of jesus biblical scripture
- A handmade cloth saying God Is Love. This covers the altar of a make-shift church in the township of Kayamandi, South Africa.
- Psalm 23 in the Bible
- The name JESUS written in vintage letterpress type
- Bible, bread, and wine cup. Symbol of the Lord's Supper.
- Close up of old Holy bible book
- Close up of holy cross