A stone doorway and staircase in the Incan ruins of Sacsayhuaman in Cusco, Peru.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- North America
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- stone work
- tank_bmb (Artist)
- Incan ruins of Sacsayhuaman in Cusco, Peru.
- Sacsayhuamán (also known as Saksaq Waman) is an Inca walled complex near the old city of Cusco, at an altitude of 3,701 m. Some believe the walls were a form of fortification, while others believe it was only used to form the head of the Puma that Sacsayhuamán along with Cuzco form when seen from above.
- Close up view of buildings at Machu Picchu, (Peru)
- View through a doorway at the Incan ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Incan ruins of Machu Picchu near Cusco, Pero.
- View of the Lost Incan City of Machu Picchu near Cusco, Peru.
- View of the Lost Incan City of Machu Picchu near Cusco
- The Lost Incan City of Machu Picche near Cusco, Peru.
More Related Images
- Fragment of stone gallery at Machu Picchu, Peru
- Machu Picchu underneath a cover of fog. (Peru)
- Machu Picchu
- The picture of the Machu Picchu place of interest, Peru
- Close up view of the intricate Artisans' Wall at the Lost City of Machu Picchu near Cusco, Peru.
- Huayna or Wayna Picchu, the mountain above Machu Picchu near Cusco, Peru.
- The Lost Incan City of Machu Picchu under heavy fog near Cusco, Peru.
- Structures of Machu Picchu illuminated by the setting sun. (Peru)