Sunrise over Lhotse, Everest, Nuptse from Dingboche.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Asian (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- granitepeaker (Artist)
- mountain climber
- mountain climbing
- Mount Everest
- Mount Lhotse
- Nepalese (places and things)
- South Asian
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Sunrise over Lhotse, Everest, and Nuptse from Dingboche.
- View towards Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest from the trail between Tengboche and Pheriche.
- The trail from Namche Bazar to Phunki Tenga, Nepal. You can see Ama Dablam to the right and in the middle Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest emerge from the clouds.
- A view of Ama Dablam from the trail between Dingboche and Chhukhung
- View towards Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest from the trail between Tengboche and Pheriche near Orsho
- Basic training for Island Peak and the main base camp.
- This picture was taken above Dingboche towards Island Peak.
- Taken from the trail before Dingboche you can see the village of Dingboche, Nangkar Tshang, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest
More Related Images
- View of Nuptse,Lohtse, and Everest from Tengboche, Nepal.
- Mountaineer point out the route to climb Island Peak in Nepal. There are an additional 11 mountaineers in the photo.
- Mountaineer point out the route to climb Island Peak in Nepal. There are several other mountaineers in the photo.
- After crossing this wooden bridge near Tsuro Og the trail splits and go to either Pheriche or Dingboche.
- Two climbers about to summit Island Peak in Nepal. The peak is very close to Everest and Lhotse. This picture was taken in in the middle of October at 6:45am.
- There are 15 mountaineers shown in the picture climbing Island Peak. This picture was taken at 7:25am on October 18th, 2005.
- Two climbers about to summit Island Peak in Nepal. The peak is very close to Everest, Nuptse, and Lhotse. This picture was taken in in the middle of October at 6:28am.
- View towards Cho La Pass taken from above Dingboche.