The west ridge of Mt. Everest
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Asian (places and things)
- base camp
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- granitepeaker (Artist)
- ice (frozen water)
- mountain climbing
- Mount Everest
- Mount Lhotse
- Nepalese (places and things)
- Ngozumpa glacier
- South Asian
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Changtse, Khumbutse, and Mt. Everest in Nepal
- The view of a cloud covered Everest from the top of Kala Patthar.
- The North Face of Mt. Everest taken from Gokyo's 5th Lake.
- MI-17 helicopter that crashed landing at Everest Base Camp on June 2, 2005. Nobody was injured from the crash.
- This picture was taken at a small run off lake near Gokyo's 5th lake. Mount Everest is in the background in the center. Note the nice lake reflection.
- This picture was taken from Gokyo's 5th lake towards Mount Everest.
- This picture was taken at a small run off lake near Gokyo's 5th lake. Mount Everest's North Face
- Basic training for Island Peak and the main base camp.
More Related Images
- Ngozumpa Glacier as see from crossing from Dragnag to Gokyo.
- Ngozumpa Glacier as see from crossing from Dragnag to Gokyo. Cho Oyu is seen in the background.
- Three porters crossing Cho La Pass from Dragnag to Dzonglha.
- Mountaineer point out the route to climb Island Peak in Nepal. There are an additional 11 mountaineers in the photo.
- Mountaineer point out the route to climb Island Peak in Nepal. There are several other mountaineers in the photo.
- Two climbers about to summit Island Peak in Nepal. The peak is very close to Everest and Lhotse. This picture was taken in in the middle of October at 6:45am.
- There are 15 mountaineers shown in the picture climbing Island Peak. This picture was taken at 7:25am on October 18th, 2005.
- Two climbers about to summit Island Peak in Nepal. The peak is very close to Everest, Nuptse, and Lhotse. This picture was taken in in the middle of October at 6:28am.