This picture was taken above Dingboche towards Island Peak.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Asian (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- granitepeaker (Artist)
- ice (frozen water)
- Island Peak
- mountain climbing
- Mount Everest
- Mount Lhotse
- Nepalese (places and things)
- South Asian
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- This picture was taken above Dingboche towards Island Peak.
- Taken from the trail before Dingboche you can see the village of Dingboche, Nangkar Tshang, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest
- Basic training for Island Peak and the main base camp.
- Mountaineer point out the route to climb Island Peak in Nepal. There are an additional 11 mountaineers in the photo.
- Mountaineer point out the route to climb Island Peak in Nepal. There are several other mountaineers in the photo.
- Sunrise over Lhotse, Everest, and Nuptse from Dingboche.
- Sunrise over Lhotse, Everest, Nuptse from Dingboche.
- The trail from Namche Bazar to Phunki Tenga, Nepal. You can see Ama Dablam to the right and in the middle Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest emerge from the clouds.
More Related Images
- A view of Ama Dablam from the trail between Dingboche and Chhukhung
- View towards Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest from the trail between Tengboche and Pheriche.
- After crossing this wooden bridge near Tsuro Og the trail splits and go to either Pheriche or Dingboche.
- View towards Cho La Pass taken from above Dingboche.
- Mountain village of Gokyo and Dudh Pokhari, Nepal.
- Looking down toward Dughla while hiking to Lobuche.
- Ngozumpa Glacier as see from crossing from Dragnag to Gokyo.
- Ngozumpa Glacier as see from crossing from Dragnag to Gokyo. Cho Oyu is seen in the background.