The trail from Namche Bazar to Phunki Tenga, Nepal. You can see Ama Dablam to the right and in the middle Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest emerge from the clouds.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- Asian (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- granitepeaker (Artist)
- mountain climbing
- Mount Everest
- Mount Lhotse
- Nepalese (places and things)
- South Asian
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- The trail from Namche Bazar to Phunki Tenga, Nepal. You can see Ama Dablam to the right and in the middle Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest emerge from the clouds.
- A view of Ama Dablam from the trail between Dingboche and Chhukhung
- Sunrise over Lhotse, Everest, and Nuptse from Dingboche.
- Sunrise over Lhotse, Everest, Nuptse from Dingboche.
- View towards Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest from the trail between Tengboche and Pheriche.
- Taken from the trail before Dingboche you can see the village of Dingboche, Nangkar Tshang, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest
- Basic training for Island Peak and the main base camp.
- View towards Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest from the trail between Tengboche and Pheriche near Orsho
More Related Images
- View of Nuptse,Lohtse, and Everest from Tengboche, Nepal.
- This picture was taken above Dingboche towards Island Peak.
- Mountaineer point out the route to climb Island Peak in Nepal. There are an additional 11 mountaineers in the photo.
- Mountaineer point out the route to climb Island Peak in Nepal. There are several other mountaineers in the photo.
- After crossing this wooden bridge near Tsuro Og the trail splits and go to either Pheriche or Dingboche.
- Two climbers about to summit Island Peak in Nepal. The peak is very close to Everest and Lhotse. This picture was taken in in the middle of October at 6:45am.
- The mountain summer village of Gokyo with the world 6th tallest peak, Cho Oyu in the background.
- Mountain village of Gokyo and Dudh Pokhari, Nepal.