Bolivar on old silver coin from Venezuela isolated in white
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Georgios (Artist)
- hero (male)
- leader (male)
- South America
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Simon Bolivar on 1000 Bolivares 1998 Banknote from Venezuela. One of the most important leaders of Spanish America's successful struggle for independence.
- Alexander the Great Ancient Greek Tetradrachm 315 BC isolated in white
- Ho Chi Minh on 200 dong 1987 banknote from Vietnam. Vietnamese revolutionary and patriotic figure, prime minister and later president of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Bernardo O'Higgins (1778-1842) on Half Escudo 1962 Banknote from Chile. Chilean independence leader who together with Jose de San Martin freed Chile from Spanish rule.
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
- Medusa on ancient Greek half drachm from 300 BC isolated in white
- Lion on ancient Greek half drachm from 350 BC isolated in white
- Crested helmet on ancient Greek diobol from 350 BC isolated in white
More Related Images
- Apollo on ancient Greek half drachm from 400 BC isolated in white
- Mariscal Andres Avelino Caceres on 1000 Intis 1988 Banknote from Peru. National hero for leading the resistance against the Chilean occupation during the war of the pacific (1879-1883) and twice president.
- Ancient Greek coins isolated in white
- General Aung San on 1 Kyat 1990 Banknote from Myanmar
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko (1746-1817) on engraving from the 1800s. Polish, Belarussian and Lithuanian military leader and National Hero. Led the 1794 uprising against Imperial Russia and the Kingdom of Prussia. Also fought in the American revolutionary war as a colonel in the continental army. Engraved by W.Holl and published in London by Charles Knight, Pall Mall East.
- Gold sovereign with reflection isolated in white
- Toussaint Louverture on 1 Gourde 1989 Banknote from Haiti. Leader of the Haitian revolution.
- Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla on 10 Pesos 1975 Banknote from Mexico. Priest and leader of the Mexican war of independence. Also known as ''father of the nation''.