Closeup of anthers and stigma of a peach blossom (Very Shallow Depth of Field, Focus on some of the anthers and the stigma)
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- extreme close up
- ildi (Artist)
- macro photography
- no people
- peach blossom
- plant (botanical)
- selective focus
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Pink oriental stargazer lily showing male (anther and stamens) and female (stigma style and carpel or pistil) rising from decorative spotted pink curling petals, bathed in soft natural sunlight against a blue sky.
- Looking into the throat of a pink oriental lily
- A beautiful oriental lily blossoms in spring.
- Oriental lilies are exceptionally beautiful and fragrant. The colors and patterns on the petals of oriental lilies are vivid and unique. The plant can produce up to 5 flowers per stem. A florists favorite for bouquets.
- Peach branch in full bloom with blue background (Selective Focus, Focus on the blossoms in the front)
- Blossoming cherry tree branch and magenta flowers closeup
- The macro of the stigma of a yellowish-pinkish colored gladiolus flower (lat. Gladiolus communis) (Very Shallow Depth of Field, Focus on the head of the stigma)
- blossoming peach against the blue sky
More Related Images
- Peach blossom on white, beige and brown towels (Selective Focus, Focus on the blossom and parts of the towels)
- Closeup of pink oriental lily with focus on anthers with the pretty pink petals out of focus in the background.
- Flower Stargazer lily macro details of inner flower parts showing petals stamen and pistils
- close-up of the bright magenta Anemone coronaria (Poppy Anemone) flower
- The macro of an orange colored Chrysanthemum (Very Shallow Depth of Field, Focus on the middle of the flower)
- The macro of a red colored Chrysanthemum in front of blue background (Very Shallow Depth of Field, Focus on the middle of the flower)
- Oriental lilies are popular, due to their large, exotic (often frilly) blooms and heavy, sweet perfume.
- close-up of Pyrethrum flowers