Abandoned Route 66 business, Ludlow, California
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- An empty stretch of Route 66 east of Ludlow, California
- Abandoned army barracks, Fort Ord, California
- Old schoolhouse in a California ghost town
- Ore cart and mine rail line in a California ghost town
- Lifeguard station, Santa Cruz Beach, California
- Miner's hut in a California ghost town
- ghost town after War
- Rhyolite is a ghost town in Nye County, in the U.S. state of Nevada
More Related Images
- Bodie is a historic ghostown by highway 395 in the Eastern Sierras.
- Abandoned island of Gunkanjima, Nagasaki, Japan.
- Old church in abandoned ghost town Bodie, California, USA
- Detail of a rusty car in Bodie State Park, California, USA
- Ghost Town Galilee Saskatchewan cart wheel abandoned
- Rusty car wreck in Bodie State Historic Park, California, USA
- Forgotten empty abandoned dirty kitchen.
- Scenic of old abandoned church in field.