An engineer and a female student going over blueprints on a construction site.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- apprentice (business)
- building (constructing something)
- collar (clothing)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- construction industry
- contractor (male)
- draft (preliminary version)
- drawing (activity)
- hard hat
- isolated (alienated)
- labor (work)
- lisafx (Artist)
- model release
- plan (documentation of a course of action)
- security measures
- shirt collar
- STEM fields
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tool belt
- A construction apprentice listening as her foreman goes over the blueprints.
- A construction foreman going over blueprints with a female apprentice.
- A construction foreman teaching a female apprentice how to read blueprints.
- A construction foreman going over the blueprints with a female apprentice.
- A female engineering student on a construction site marking blueprints as her instructor watches.
- A young female engineering student examining blueprints on a construction site.
- A female engineering student on the job site reviewing blueprints.
- An engineer giving orders on a construction site.
More Related Images
- A construction inspector or engineer using his laptop on the job site.
- A construction engineer or inspector on the construction site with his laptop.
- construction worker checking documents and maps
- A construction worker with his tools on the jobsite. Authentic construction worker on actual construction site.
- A construction inspector standing inside an unfinished steel frame building. `
- Full body view of a handsome construction worker leaning casually against a wood framed building. Authentic construction worker on actual construction site.
- A handsome, friendly construction worker on the job site. Authentic construction worker on actual construction site.
- an engineer explaining the blueprints to a construction foreman - isolated