Structure of the Hepatitis B virus (HBV) (PDB 1QGT), a species of the genus Orthohepadnavirus, which is part of the Hepadnaviridae family of viruses.
Teilen Sie dieses Foto
50% Rabatt, wenn Sie unsere E-Mail-Liste ein
* Preis errechnet sich aus der Verwendung, nicht aus der Bildgröße.
- Structure of West Nile Virus (PDB 3IYW). WNV is a virus of the family Flaviviridae and mainly infects birds, but is known to infect humans also. The main route of human infection is through the bite of an infected mosquito.
- Structure of an ECHO (Enteric Cytopathic Human Orphan) virus (PDB 1EV1), a type of RNA virus that belongs to the genus Enterovirus of the Picornaviridae family. Echoviruses are found in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Structure of the Dengue virus (DENV) (PDB 1K4R) the cause of dengue fever. It is a mosquito-borne single positive-stranded RNA virus of the family Flaviviridae and genus Flavivirus.
- Structure of the Mengo Encephalomyelitis Virus (PDB 2MEV).
- Cryo-em structure of group B coxsackievirus m strain with it's cellular receptor (PDB 1JEW). Group B coxsackieviruses tend to infect the heart, pleura, pancreas, and liver, causing pleurodynia, myocarditis, pericarditis, and hepatitis.
- Structure of Yellow Fever Virus (PDB1NA4). Yellow fever presents in most cases with fever, nausea, and pain and it generally subsides after several days although a more dangerous toxic phase can occur in some patients.
- Structure of Human Rhinovirus (PDB 4RHV). Rhinoviruses are the most common viral infective agents in humans and are the main cause of the common cold.
- Structure of Simian Virus 40 (PDB 1SVA), a polyomavirus that is found in both monkeys and humans. SV40 is a DNA virus that has the potential to cause tumors, but most often persists as a latent infection.
Weitere verwandte Bilder
- Structure of the Reovirus core (PDB 1EJ6), which synthesizes, modifies and exports viral messenger RNA. Reovirus infection occurs frequently in humans, but most cases are mild.
- Structure of Rice Yellow Mottle Virus (PDB 1F2N). From the genus Sobemovirus RYMV is a major pathogen that dramatically reduces rice production in many African countries.
- Structure of Sindbis Virus (PDB 1LD4). SINV is a member of the Togaviridae family, in the alphavirus subfamily. In humans the virus is transmitted from mosquito bites and causes sindbis fever.
- Structure of the foot-and-mouth disease virus (1BBT) which is the pathogen that causes foot-and-mouth disease. This picornavirus is a prototypical member of the Aphthovirus genus.
- The atomic structure of the Bluetongue Virus (PDB 2BTV) responsible for Bluetongue Disease or Catarrhal Fever.
- Structure of the Sabin strain of type 3 Poliovirus (PDB 2PLV).
- Structure of the Tobacco Mosaic (PDB 1RMV). TMV is a positive-sense single stranded RNA virus from the family Solanaceae that infects plants, especially tobacco and was the first ever virus to be discovered.
- Structure of the Norwalk virus (1HIM), an RNA virus from the family Caliciviridae and the major cause of epidemic gastroenteritis in humans.