Rectal cancer cell, illustration.
50% Rabatt, wenn Sie unsere E-Mail-Liste ein
Super High Resolution
- Bladder cancer cells, illustration.
- T lymphocyte and cancer cell. Computer artwork of a T lymphocyte cell attached to a cancer cell. T lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell that recognise a specific site (antigen) on the surface of cancer cells or pathogens and bind to it. Some T lymphocytes then signal for other immune system cells to eliminate the cell. The genetic changes that cause a cell to become cancerous lead to the pre
- Meningitis caused by bacteria Neisseria meningitidis, computer illustration. The illustration shows swelling of meninges and close-up view of bacteria N. meningitidis.
- Colorectal cancer cell, illustration.
- Lung cancer, computer illustration showing malignant tumour in the lung.
- Artwork of lymphocytes attacking a cancer cell.
- Illustration of a cell membrane.
- Illustration of a human cell.
Weitere verwandte Bilder
- Computer illustration of cancer cells, illustration.
- Cancer cells and maze, conceptual illustration.
- Lung cancer cell, computer illustration.
- Cancer cells, illustration.
- Gut microbiome and prostate cancer. Conceptual illustration showing the association of Bacteroides massiliensis bacteria in the large intestine with prostate cancer development.
- Cancer cell, computer illustration.
- Cancer cell and T cell, illustration.
- Cancer cell, illustration.