Human deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), computer illustration.
50% Rabatt, wenn Sie unsere E-Mail-Liste ein
Super High Resolution
- Human deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), computer illustration.
- DNA molecule, illustration
- The nucleosome consists of a DNA double helix wrapped around a core of histone proteins. Stylized combination of a semi-transparent surface model with a cartoon representation. Histone protein coloured blue, DNA pink.
- Human x chromosomes, computer illustration.
- DNA and binary code, illustration
- DNA, illustration
- Flask containing DNA, illustration
- Test tubes containing DNA, illustration
Weitere verwandte Bilder
- Artwork of a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) strand model.
- Container with DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), computer illustration.
- Illustration of a cell membrane.
- Illustration of a human cell.
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) structure, computer illustration.
- Leukaemia, conceptual composite image. Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and computer generated image (CGI) of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecules (helices) and red and white blood cells. Leukaemia is cancer of the white blood cells. Leukemias are caused by mutations in the DNA of blood cells. These genetic mutations change the way the blood cells reproduce and can also prevent them from funct
- Conceptual image for interaction between viruses and host-cell DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid). Integration of viruses into DNA is the key step in oncogenesis. Several viruses, such as hepatitis B virus, papillomavirus and other, can integrate into host DNA as insertional mutagens causing the activation of a cellular proto-oncogene which eventually leads to uncontrolled cell multiplication and cancer
- DNA molecule, computer artwork. The molecule of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) consists of a long double helix of phosphates and sugars, connected by pairs of nucleotide bases (balls and rods). These nucleotide base pairs form the rungs of the spiral ladder seen here. The sequence of these base pairs form the genetic code that is the basis of all life on Earth. An individual's genetic sequence contro