Cancer cell, computer illustration.
50% Rabatt, wenn Sie unsere E-Mail-Liste ein
Super High Resolution
- Cancer cells, computer illustration.
- Cancer cell, computer illustration.
- Artwork of lymphocytes attacking a cancer cell.
- Lymphoma cancer cell, illustration.
- Lung cancer cell, computer illustration.
- Gut microbiome and prostate cancer. Conceptual illustration showing the association of Bacteroides massiliensis bacteria in the large intestine with prostate cancer development.
- T lymphocyte and cancer cell. Computer artwork of a T lymphocyte cell attached to a cancer cell. T lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell that recognise a specific site (antigen) on the surface of cancer cells or pathogens and bind to it. Some T lymphocytes then signal for other immune system cells to eliminate the cell. The genetic changes that cause a cell to become cancerous lead to the pre
- Prostate cancer cells, computer illustration.
Weitere verwandte Bilder
- Artwork based on an endoscopic image of colon cancer.
- Cancer cells, illustration.
- Destruction of leukaemia blood cell, computer illustration. Conceptual image for leukaemia treatment.
- Dividing cancer cells, computer illustration.
- Cancer cells. Computer illustration of cancer cells, showing the blood vessel formation providing the cells with oxygens and nutrients. The cells with their nuclei are shown in blue.
- Cancer cells exposed to radiotherapy, conceptual computer illustration.
- Lung cancer, computer illustration showing malignant tumour in the lung.
- Artwork of tumor.