50% Rabatt, wenn Sie unsere E-Mail-Liste ein
Super High Resolution
- Tooth decay. Computer illustration of a tooth with a cavity and a close-up view of the bacteria that cause caries formation.
- Zahn-Zerfall, Kunstwerk
- Tooth decay. Computer illustration of a tooth with a cavity.
- Entzündeten großen Darm, Kunstwerk
- Megakolon, Kunstwerk
- Magengeschwür, Kunstwerk
- Magenkrebs, Kunstwerk
- Sichelzelle Anämie, Kunstwerk
Weitere verwandte Bilder
- Verstopfung Colon, Kunstwerk
- Kolon Spasmus, Kunstwerk
- Molar tooth, computer artwork.
- Bacteria inside dental cavity. Computer illustration showing spherical and rod-shaped bacteria inside a dental cavity.
- Sickle cell anaemia. Illustration of red blood cells affected by sickle cell anaemia. Sickle cell anaemia is an inherited blood disease in which the red blood cells contain an abnormal form of haemoglobin (blood's oxygen-carrying pigment) that causes the blood cells to become sickle-shaped, rather than round. Sickle cells cannot move through small blood vessels as easily as normal cells and so can
- Gesunde Zähne, Kunstwerk
- Bacterial biofilm enzyme. Molecular model of the enzyme glucansucrase from the bacterium Streptococcus mutans. This enzyme is used to form bacterial biofilms on teeth that cause dental caries (cavities).
- Ebola virus particles, computer illustration. The Ebola virus (EBOV) is the cause of ebola virus disease in humans and nonhuman primates. It is a severe and often fatal disease with symptoms including fever, fatigue, muscle aches, vomiting, diarrhoea and haemorrhaging (internal bleeding). There is no cure for the disease, but three quarters of patients can recover if provided with sufficient medic