Medizinische Nanoroboter, Computer-Grafiken.
50% Rabatt, wenn Sie unsere E-Mail-Liste ein
Super High Resolution
- Medizinische Nanoroboter, Computer-Grafiken.
- Medizinische Nanorobot. Computer-Artwork von einer Nanorobot schneiden durch ein Blutgerinnsel.
- Medizinische Nanorobot, Computer-Grafiken.
- Artwork of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus).
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection, computer artwork.
- Human immune system, conceptual artwork.
- MHC protein complexed with flu virus. Molecular model showing human class II MHC (major histocompatibility complex) protein HLA-DR1 complexed with an influenza (flu) virus peptide. MHC class II molecules are cell surface molecules that are part of the immune system. They are found only on antigen-presenting cells and lymphocytes, where they present antigens to evoke the production of antibodies.
- Barmah forest virus, 3D illustration. This is an RNA (ribonucleic acid) virus from the Alphavirus genus. It is the second most prevalent arbovirus in Australia and is transmitted to humans by mosquito bite. Infection causes epidemic polyarthritis.
Weitere verwandte Bilder
- Pneumonia caused by flu, computer illustration. Pneumonia is one of the common complications of a flu infection.
- Flu viruses in trachea, computer illustration. Influenza viruses have tropism to tracheal epithelium, they decrease tracheal mucociliary velocity thus contributing to the development of secondary infections of the lower respiratory tract. Due to this, pneumonia is one of the more common complications of flu infection.
- Illustration of HIV particles in human blood.
- Flu viruses. Conceptual image of influenza viruses (red) in the airways. The virus particles are not at the same scale as the lung cilia (brown). Each virus consists of a core of RNA (ribonucleic acid) genetic material surrounded by a protein coat (red). Embedded in the coat are surface proteins (spikes). There are two types of surface protein, haemagglutinin (blue) and neuraminidase (light purple
- Biohazard, konzeptuellen Kunstwerk
- Illustration of a cell infected with HIV viruses.
- Viruses and red blood cells, illustration.
- Illustration of an influenza virus.