5 Easy Steps to License Online
- View and verify your order in your cart:
- For Royalty-Free images, your price is determined by the file size you choose. Select the file size you need and click Update.
- For Rights-Managed images, your price is determined by how you wish to use the image. Specify how you intend to use each image, following the on-screen prompts. You can either load a Saved Usage (if you have one) or enter your specific information. When you've finished, your price will display at the bottom of the pop-up. Select Apply Usage to continue.
- If you need to add an additional usage for the same RM images, simply click Add another usage beneath your initial usage fee in your shopping cart.
- Verify your subtotal in your cart and click Checkout. If you do not want to license all the images in your shopping cart, you may save one or more images for later by clicking Save for later.
- Review your order and licensing fees:
- Is your billing information correct?
- Your licensing fees appear with any applicable taxes.
- Re-enter your password.
- Enter your PO and reference numbers (if you have them).
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions as well as Sensitive Issues terms.
- Select your payment method:
- Approved clients can pay on account.
- We also accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Click Purchase*.
- If you are paying via credit card, enter your credit card details.
- Download your images and print out a summary of your order for your records.
We will verify the licensing information and mail an invoice to you.
Your legal right to reproduce our images only occurs once you have received and paid our license invoice.
*You have the right to cancel a Rights-Managed transaction within 30 days for a full credit or refund, provided the image was not used. Royalty-Free licenses are not cancelable.
Last updated: 2009-02-13