An Acacia tree silhouetted against a brilliant sunrise. - Stock Photo
Save 50% when you join our email list
Web-Res550×547px | 7.6×7.6in 72ppi
Medium-Res1879×1871px | 6.3×6.2in 300ppi
Low-Res849×845px | 11.8×11.7in 72ppi
Hi-Res5310×5287px | 17.7×17.6in 300ppi
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- acacia tree
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- beauty in nature
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- natural beauty (scenic)
- Nigel Pavitt
- plant (botanical)
- silhouette (darkened or blurred object or figure)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- wattle tree
- View of acacia tree silhouetted against beautiful sunrise sky, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- View of acacia tree and safari jeep silhouetted against beautiful sunrise sky, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- View of two trees silhouetted against beautiful sunrise sky, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- Vultures roost in an acacia tree shortly before dusk.
- Sunrise over Lake Naivasha with the Aberdare Mountains rising to a height of 13,000 feet in the distance. Lake Naivasha is the highest lake of Africa's Great Rift Valley and has the reputation as an ornithologist's paradise.
- Sunrise over Wamba Hills.
- An acacia Tortilis frames the sun setting behind Longido Mountain.
- Sundowners in the Masai Mara on safari.
More Related Images
- Sundowners in the Mara for guests at Cheli & Peacock's Mara Camp.
- Sunset with silhouettes of Doum palms.The Manyara escarpment a western wall of Africa's Great Rift Valley is clearly visible in the background..
- Sun's rays and baobab tree in the Ruaha National Park of Southern Tanzania.
- Sunrise through the hole made in a baobab tree by an elephant in the Ruaha National Park of Southern Tanzania.In dry weather,elephants eat the bark and fibrous pith of these trees,which have a high mineral and moisture content.
- In clear dawn light,a chain of dormant volcanoes stretches 100 miles to the east of Empaakai,one of the highest volcanoes of the Ngorongoro Highlands. First in line is Kerimasi,then Kitumbeine,and finally Kilimanjaro,Africa's highest snow-capped mountain,whose 19,340-foot-high cone-shaped peak is called Kibo . .
- Acacia tree silhouetted against beautiful sky just before sunrise, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- Kenya,Lamu Island,Shela. The old mosque at Shela at dawn.