An Acacia tree silhouetted against a brilliant sunrise. - Stock Photo
Save 50% when you join our email list
Web-Res550×547px | 7.6×7.6in 72ppi
Medium-Res1879×1871px | 6.3×6.2in 300ppi
Low-Res849×845px | 11.8×11.7in 72ppi
Hi-Res5310×5287px | 17.7×17.6in 300ppi
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- acacia tree
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- beauty in nature
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- natural beauty (scenic)
- Nigel Pavitt
- plant (botanical)
- silhouette (darkened or blurred object or figure)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- wattle tree
- View of acacia tree silhouetted against beautiful sunrise sky, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- View of acacia tree and safari jeep silhouetted against beautiful sunrise sky, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- View of two trees silhouetted against beautiful sunrise sky, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- Vultures roost in an acacia tree shortly before dusk.
- Sunrise over Lake Naivasha with the Aberdare Mountains rising to a height of 13,000 feet in the distance. Lake Naivasha is the highest lake of Africa's Great Rift Valley and has the reputation as an ornithologist's paradise.
- Sunrise over Wamba Hills.
- An acacia Tortilis frames the sun setting behind Longido Mountain.
- Sundowners in the Masai Mara on safari.
More Related Images
- Sundowners in the Mara for guests at Cheli & Peacock's Mara Camp.
- Acacia tree silhouetted against beautiful sky just before sunrise, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya, Africa.
- Kenya,Lamu Island,Shela. The old mosque at Shela at dawn.
- Early morning ground mist surrounds Fischer's Tower,an ancient volcanic plug,in a region of Kenya where the latent signs of volcanic activity are still evident. The Aberdare Mountains rise in the far distance. The tower was named after a German explorer,Gustav Fischer,who was the first European to reach the area in 1883.
- Giant baobab trees silhouetted against a sunset.
- Daybreak over Lake Baringo with a Goliath Heron (Ardea goliath) silhouetted in the reeds.
- Sunset with silhouettes of Doum palms.The Manyara escarpment a western wall of Africa's Great Rift Valley is clearly visible in the background..