A desert kasbah backing onto the giant sand dunes of Erg Chebbi in eastern Morocco. - Stock Photo
Artist: AWL Images
Get a $25 gift card for every $250 you spend. Join Rewards now!
Web-Res550×356px | 7.6×4.9in 72ppi
Medium-Res2328×1510px | 7.8×5.0in 300ppi
Low-Res1052×682px | 14.6×9.5in 72ppi
Hi-Res5750×3729px | 19.2×12.4in 300ppi
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- blue sky
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Erg Chebbi
- Hassi Labied
- Kasbah Touareg
- mud brick
- North Africa
- remote (remote location)
- Sahara Desert
- sand dune
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Textures and shadows in the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi,near Merzouga in eastern Morocco.
- Erg Chebbi,Morocco's great Saharan dune near Merzouga
- Camel Train at Sunset, Erg Chebbi, Morocco
- Village of Merzouga across Erg Chebbi, Morocco
- Date Palm Trees and Full Moon, Erg Chebbi, Morocco
- Dunes of Erg Chebbi, Morocco
- Berber camel leader with three camels in Erg Chebbi sand dunes, Sahara Desert, near Merzouga, Morocco, North Africa, Africa
- A local woman steps out into the whitewashed streets of the Rif Mountains town of Chefchaouen. The distinctive white and blue colour scheme was first introduced by Jewish refugees fleeing Spain in the 15th century.
More Related Images
- Erg Chebbi sand dunes in the Sahara Desert near Hassi Labiad and Merzouga, Morocco. Algeria is located 20 km from here.
- Erg Chebbi sand dunes on sunrise in the Sahara Desert near Hassi Labiad and Merzouga, Morocco. Algeria is located 20 km from here.
- Erg Chebi, Sahara Desert, Morocco, Africa
- Sand Dunes of Erg Issaouane, Sahara Desert, Algeria
- Berber Man Leading his Dromedary Camel (Camelus dromedarius) as Viewed from a Camels Back
- Dromedary Camel (Camelus dromedarius) Caravan with Tourists Walking Through the Sahara Desert
- Dromedary Camel (Camelus dromedarius) Caravan Walking Along a Sand Dune in Merzouga