Moroccan carpets or tapis for sale in the Quartier Habous or New Medina in Casablanca. - Stock Photo
Save 50% when you join our email list
Web-Res550×366px | 7.6×5.1in 72ppi
Medium-Res2298×1530px | 7.7×5.1in 300ppi
Low-Res1038×691px | 14.4×9.6in 72ppi
Hi-Res5257×3499px | 17.5×11.7in 300ppi
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- multi colored
- New Medina
- North Africa
- Nouvelle Medina
- Quartier Habous
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Brightly coloured moroccan slippers (known as babouche) for sale in the souq of the Quartier Habous or New Medina in Casablanca.
- Brightly coloured Moroccan slippers (known as babouche) for sale in the Souq of the Quartier Habous or New Medina in Casablanca.
- A Moroccan woman separates the wheat from the husks using a sieve in the grain market of the Quartier Habous or New Medina in Casablanca.
- A carpet salesman displays his wares in the souq of Marrakesh
- Colourful spices for sale in the souq of Marrakech.
- Orange juice for sale in the Djemaa el Fna.
- Olive stand in Medina Market
- Spice stand in Medina Market
More Related Images
- Young couple with Moroccan rugs in Essaouira. Morocco (MR)
- Antiques for sale in the Souq in the old Medina of the Tangiers.
- Snails for sale at one of the many food stalls that fill the Djemma el Fna in the evening.
- Antiques for sale in the souq in the old medina of Tangier.
- The brightly coloured Art Deco cinema-theatre Rialto on rue Mohammed Qorri. Built in 1930 by Pierre Jabin,in its time it played host to musical stars such as Josephine Baker and Edith Piaf.
- Marrakesh medina market at Place Djema El Fna
- A young man sells dried fruit from his stall in the Djemaa el Fna,Marrakech.