brick terrace, three satellite dishes and alarm. Shoreditch - Stock Photo
Get a $25 gift card for every $250 you spend. Join Rewards now!
Web-Res377×550px | 5.2×7.6in 72ppi
Medium-Res1718×2500px | 5.7×8.3in 300ppi
Low-Res687×1000px | 9.5×13.9in 72ppi
Hi-Res3466×5043px | 11.6×16.8in 300ppi
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- aerial antenna
- British (places and things)
- building (structure)
- building exterior
- close up shot
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- dish (shallow concave container)
- emergency alarm
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- fork (cutlery)
- Great Britain
- letter e
- no people
- old (not new)
- parabolic antenna
- protection (protection against dangerous situations, substances or products)
- satellite dish
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- terrace (patio)
- travel destination
- United Kingdom
- white color
- Heathrow Airport, housing in flight path, low flying aircraft overhead coming to land. Sipson Hounslow.
- CCTV security camera mounted on top of old stone building in market square of small country town. Somerton, Somerset.
- CCTV security camera mounted on corner of building.
- Windows - Security grille
- Exterior facade of a Georgian townhouse and lampost. Architects: Designer: John Teall, Flux Interiors. Designed by Designed by FLUXinteriors
- Crittall factory village, using company windows. Silver End, Essex. 1926 on. Architects: Thomas Tait
- Concrete House Bristol garden elevation. Architects: Amyas Connell and Basil Ward
- Royal Crescent, Bath, Somerset, 1767 - 1775. Architects: John Wood, the Younger, John Wood Junior
More Related Images
- Early Victorian houses, Bayswater, Notting Hill, London
- Aviary, Regent's Park Zoo, along Regent's Canal, London. Architects: Cedric Price, Lord Snowdon and Frank Newby
- The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall. Architects: Nicholas Grimshaw
- 1960s public housing, Camden.
- Donnybrook Estate, Bow, 2006. Architects: Peter Barber Architects
- Beckingham Lane Housing, Chard, Somerset, UK. Architects: Calford Seaden
- Cowley Street, Westminster, London.