Tao Po Village, The New Territories, Hong Kong - Stock Photo
Get a $25 gift card for every $250 you spend. Join Rewards now!
Web-Res550×372px | 7.6×5.2in 72ppi
Medium-Res2500×1691px | 8.3×5.6in 300ppi
Low-Res1000×677px | 13.9×9.4in 72ppi
Hi-Res5083×3439px | 16.9×11.5in 300ppi
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- block (divided area)
- building (structure)
- China (Asia)
- Chinese (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- decay (not organic)
- East Asia
- East Asian
- Far Eastern
- flat (apartment)
- old (not new)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, view on Mid-Levels from Victoria Peak
- Two International Finance Centre, Hong Kong, 2003 . 420m high. Architects: Cesar Pelli and Associates
- Great Wall of China, Badaling, Beijing - view of wall at dusk
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, skyline with Wanchai Tower and Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Hong Kong, Chinese junk sailing by Hong Kong Island skyline.
- Hong Kong, Chinese junk sailing by Hong Kong Island skyline with Wanchai Tower.
- Street scene in a village along the River Li (Lijiang River), near Guilin, China. December 1982
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank, Hong Kong (1979-86). Architects: Norman Foster
More Related Images
- Old City, Kashgar, Xin Jiang, Uygor.
- View of private villas, in Huaxi Village, Jiangsu, Chinas most densely populated province Since 2006, Jiangsu has been Chinas largest recipient of direct foreign investment.
- Standardized villas packed side-by-side form the two thousand-member socialist collective of Huaxi Village in rural Eastern China. Architects: Architects: Spread, Jiangsu, China 2012
- Chinese apartment building
- Scene on the banks of the River Li (Lijiang River), Guilin, China, December 1982.
- A family remains in residence as their hutung or alleyway community is gradually cleared around them.
- Saint Remi de Provence, Provence, view of house through trees