Black Middens Bastle House. View from the west.
Share this Image
Get a $25 gift card for every $250 you spend. Join Rewards now!
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- domestic life
- English Heritage
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- Great Britain
- isolated (alienated)
- no people
- property release
- remote (remote location)
- road less travelled
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- United Kingdom
- Dartmouth Castle. The Old Castle from the South West looking across the haven.
- Berry Pomeroy Castle. The west facade of the Pomeroy mansion.
- Belsay Hall. East Front in spring with daffodils. 1817. Architect: John Dobson
- Dunstanburgh Castle. View of the gatehouse from the south.
- Dunstanburgh Castle. View of the Lilburn Tower from the south.
- Old Tobacco barn, Vierraden. Exterior.
- Hadrian's Wall, Northumberland - Housesteads - Roman
- Conisbrough Castle. General view from south east with modern houses in the foreground.
More Related Images
- Ashby de la Zouch Castle. View from the north of Southern Garden Tower.
- Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Stratford on Avon, England, 16th century. Home of William Shakespeare's wife until 1582.
- Hexham Abbey, Northumberland, 1170 - 1250. Early English style. Exterior from market square.
- Dunstanburgh Castle. Aerial view.
- Clun Castle. view of the Great Tower.
- Anne Hathaways Cottage, Stratford on Avon, England, 16th century. Home of William Shakespeare's wife until 1582.
- St. Michael's Tower, Glastonbury Tor, Somerset.
- Hadrian's Wall, Northumberland, England
- Alnwick Castle, Hulne Park, Northumberland, England.
- Dartmouth Bayards Cove Fort. View of the fort from the south .
- Conisbrough Castle. View of keep from the south east.
- Conisbrough Castle. View of south-west corner turret.
- Camber Castle. View from outside the castle walls.
- Blackbury Camp. View the remains of the Iron Age hill fort.
- Belsay Hall. Entrance to the Hall designed for Sir Charles Monck in Greek Revival Style in 1807. 1817. Architects: John Dobson
- Battle Abbey. Great Gatehouse from South. .
- Ashby de la Zouch Castle. General view.
- Deserted traditional single-storey croft house, Tiree, Inner Hebrides, Scotland.