The National Gallery, London. Interior. Gallery space. Architect: E.M Barry. - Stock Photo
Web-Res550×310px | 7.6×4.3in 72ppi
Medium-Res2250×1269px | 7.5×4.2in 300ppi
Low-Res1000×564px | 13.9×7.8in 72ppi
Hi-Res7126×4020px | 23.8×13.4in 300ppi
- 19th century
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Edward Middleton Barry
- gallery (architectural structure)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- St Pauls Cathedral, City of London, London. Portico detail. Architect: Sir Christopher Wren.
- Hagia Sofia, Istanbul. From 537.
- Europe, England, London, New West End Synagogue,
- Europe, England, London, Brompton Oratory
- Europe, England, London, Richmond, Richmond Theatre
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008, Serpentine Gallery, Hyde Park, London. Architect: Gehry Partners.
- Natural History Museum, Kensington, London. Exterior detail.
- St. Paul's Cathedral, City of London, London. Dome and whispering gallery. Architect: Sir Christopher Wren.
More Related Images
- Albert Memorial, Kensington Gardens, London. Gilded angel after restoration. Built between 1862 - 1872. Architects: Sir Gilbert Scott R.A.
- Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London - Clock Tower (Big Ben). Architects: Sir Charles Barry
- Natural History Museum, South Kensington, London. Architects: Alfred Waterhouse
- The National Gallery and Sainsbury Wing extension, Trafalgar Square, London. Exterior. Architects: Venturi and Scott Brown
- Europe, England, London, The Foreign Office and India Office
- Europe, England, London, St Bride's Church - Fleet Street
- Glass ceiling and entrance of museum.