Normal abdomen, 3D CT scan - Stock Photo
Web-Res420×550px | 5.8×7.6in 72ppi$65.00
Low-Res731×956px | 10.2×13.3in 72ppi$165.00
Medium-Res1635×2138px | 5.5×7.1in 300ppi$410.00
Hi-Res2832×3703px | 9.4×12.3in 300ppi$525.00
Super Hi-Res3661×4788px | 12.2×16.0in 300ppi$580.00
- 50-54 years
- baby boomer
- black background
- blood supply
- CAT scan
- chest (anatomy)
- circulatory system
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
- heart (anatomy)
- human anatomy
- human biology
- Human Body Part
- ILIAC ARTERY
- mature adult
- Medical Scan
- mid section
- one person
- organ (anatomy)
- pelvic girdle
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- stomach (upper abdomen)
- vein (human or animal)
- Human cardiovascular system, artwork
- Aorta. Coloured 3D computed tomography (CT) angiogram of the aorta of a 54 year old patient. The aorta is the body's main artery. It carries blood from the heart (upper centre) to the rest of the body. At centre left and right are the kidneys, with the renal arteries seen branching from the aorta. At lower centre the aorta branches into the iliac arteries, which serve the legs. There are small fat
- Human anatomy, artwork
- Human anatomy, computer artwork.
- Chest anatomy, computer artwork.
- Female anatomy, computer artwork.
- Anatomical model showing the cardiovascular system positioned within the human torso.
- Cardiovascular system, computer artwork.
More Related Images
- Male anatomy, computer artwork.
- Abdominal aorta. Coloured 3D computed tomography (CT) angiogram of the pelvis of a 39 year old patient. At top is the abdominal aorta. The aorta is the body's main artery. It carries blood from the heart to the rest of the body. At bottom it divides into the iliac arteries that serve the legs. At top right and left are the kidneys.
- Upper body anatomy, computer artwork.
- Rib cage and heart, 3D CT scan
- Female cardiovascular system, computer artwork.
- Abdominal anatomy, computer artwork.
- Pulmonary arteries, computer artwork.