Deformed sperm cell, SEM - Stock Photo
Get a $25 gift card for every $250 you spend. Join Rewards now!
Web-Res511×550px | 7.1×7.6in 72ppi$32.50$65.00
Low-Res816×878px | 4.5×4.8in 183ppi$87.50$175.00
Medium-Res1803×1939px | 6.0×6.5in 300ppi$187.50$375.00
Hi-Res3122×3359px | 10.4×11.2in 300ppi$262.50$525.00
Super Hi-Res4040×4346px | 13.5×14.5in 300ppi$287.50$575.00
- animal tail
- black background
- close up shot
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- human biology
- human reproduction
- one object
- SCANNING ELECTRON MICROGRAPH
- SCANNING ELECTRON MICROGRAPHS
- single item
- single object
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tail (animal)
- Rod-shaped bacterium, SEM
- Deformed sperm cell, coloured scanning electron micrograph (SEM). This cell has residual cytoplasm (lump, orange) below its head (yellow). Magnification: x3350 when printed at 10 centimetres wide.
- Deformed sperm cell, coloured scanning electron micrograph (SEM). This cell has residual cytoplasm (lump, pink) below its head (red, top right). Magnification: x3350 when printed at 10 centimetres wide.
- Human sperm cell, SEM
- Blood cells, SEM
- Dental file, SEM
- Cancer cell dividing, SEM
- Diatom, SEM
More Related Images
- Fertilisation, computer artwork.
- Red blood cells, SEM
- Organ of Corti, SEM
- IVF treatment. Coloured light micrograph of a micro-needle (left) about to inject human sperm into a human egg cell (centre) being held in place by a pipette (right). This technique, known as intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), is used in IVF (in vitro fertilisation) treatment and allows infertile couples to conceive a child. The injected sperm fertilises the egg, which is then grown in the l
- In vitro fertilisation, conceptual computer artwork.
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF), conceptual computer artwork.
- Biohazard, conceptual artwork