Female torso. Coloured frontal X-ray of a normal female torso, showing the bottom of the lungs (black, top), ribs radiating from upper centre, breasts (upper left and right), spine (running down centre) and pelvis (bottom). - Stock Photo
Web-Res473×550px | 6.6×7.6in 72ppi$65.00
Low-Res861×1000px | 12.0×13.9in 72ppi$165.00
Medium-Res1735×2015px | 5.8×6.7in 300ppi$410.00
Hi-Res3004×3490px | 10.0×11.6in 300ppi$525.00
Super Hi-Res4067×4724px | 13.6×15.8in 300ppi$580.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- spinal column
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- upper body
- X-RAY MACHINE
- Normal spine. Coloured profile X-ray showing bones of the spine (vertebrae, centre). The front of the body is at right. The ribs (upper right) and the pelvis (bottom) are also seen.
- Female anatomy, computer artwork.
- Normal torso, coloured frontal computed tomography (CT) scan. This is a scout image showing the bones of the spine (vertebrae, centre). A scout image is an overall image that maps the regions for more detailed assessment.
- Normal female pelvis, coloured frontal X-ray. The thigh (femur) bones of the leg are seen at bottom left and right, and the base of the spine is at top.
- Normal lumbar spine. Coloured frontal X-ray showing bones of the lower (lumbar) spine. These bones (block-shaped) are called vertebrae. The base of the ribs (top) and the pelvis (bottom) are also seen.
- Male anatomy, computer artwork.
- Male musculature, computer artwork.
- Female lymphatic system, computer artwork.